William C. Anderson
Mr. Anderson wrote a number of books in a couple of different, as we say in the school district, genres. I want to thank him for writing these books.
Here is a list of the ones I have located:
I hope you will read these book. I know you will enjoy them as much as I have.
- Lady Bluebeard : The True Story of Love and Marriage, Death and Flypaper, Pruett, 1996.
- Taming Mighty Alaska : An Rv Odyssey, Pruett, 1990.
- How to Survive Hospital Care : Or 'Why They Keep Bedpans in the Freezer', Legendary, 1996.
- Please... Don't Tailgate the Real Estate : Scouting the Back Roads and Off Ramps to Find True Love and Happiness, Trailer Life Enterprises, 1998.
- The Great Bicycle Expedition; Freewheeling Through Europe With a Family, a Potted Plant--And Bicycle Seatus
- When the Offspring Have Sprung : Or, Happiness Is Turning the Nursery into a Wine Cellar
- Roll Up the Wallpaper, We're Moving! How to Rip Up Family Roots and Plant Them in a Brave New Green World With Unbelievable Shock to the Nerve endings
- Penelope, the Damp Detective;
- Hurricane hunters; a novel
- Home Sweet Home Has Wheels : Or, Please Don't Tailgate the Real Estate
Wanna go back? Click here...I mean there -->
Original Material Copyright 1999 Tropical Serpents